Sunday 29 December 2013

Things i wish were different

I am sick and tired (no pun intended) of the way Narcolepsy rules my life. they way it makes me too tired to leave the house to go out for a drive, or catch up with some friends

I feel like all i ever do is sleep. i barely have the energy to see my friends or go out and enjoy myself, and hate spending my life in bed. I am completely bored at home but don't have the energy to do anything about it. I really enjoy work, as those few hours are generally the only time i get out of the house. i would love to get out more and go to the beach, or be able to go to the cinema with mark without falling asleep. i would love to just be able to ring someone and have a conversation with them without feeling tired and unable to focus on what they are saying.

I wish for one day I had enough energy to have a proper tidy up in my home, borrow a lawn mower and sort the lawns out. or clean my bedroom propery

I feel really down lately as i feel as if im not gettting much out of life and i'm completely unable to make the most of it

i just wish things could be different

No comments:

Post a Comment