Sunday 8 December 2013

Job time

Yay
 I got a job care giving and doing home support. 
I've done two days so far and I'm really enjoying it apart from  the early mornings.

I've been getting up at 8 for 9.30 starts, but have to get up at 6.30 tomorrow for an 8am start... ugh i really don't think I can do that. I will probably ignore my alarm, roll over, go back to sleep and be late. not a good start.

Thankfully the shifts are quite short. 8 - 12 tomorrow which i think is managable. i hope

oh well off to sleep for me. I'm feeling quite exhausted. hence the terrible spelling and lack of capital letters



On a side note I am doing well with the not having caffiene. In the last 3 weeks I have had 2 cans of V which is a big improvement on 2 a day. I feel heaps better and healthier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment